After a few days, people will celebrate and enjoy Christmas and New Year across the world. Most of the people enjoy parties, shopping and offers a gift on Christmas Day. The majority of the children enjoyed their attractive gifts from Santa Claus. After Christmas Day, people also prepare for new year celebrations by enjoying parties with delicious foods and dance.
But now the omicron variant, a new variant of covid-19 is spread faster as compared with old variants including the delta variant. Earlier delta variant can cause a large number of deaths and damages the economy across the world. The new variant spread very fast than previous variants so we should care to celebrate Christmas Day and New Year celebrations.
There are several tips to safely celebrate Christmas Day and New Year that lower the risk of spreading omicron variant are given below –
- Avoid gathering parties – Most of the people normally enjoy gathering parties to celebrate Christmas Day and New Year Celebrations. But due to the omicron variant, you should avoid gathering parties and arrange a party at home with a few people including close friends and family members that help in preventing the spreading of the new variant in your city or town. It is also beneficial for your family members especially for elder people and close friends. You can also enjoy arranging a party at home with a few people including family members and close friends to celebrate Christmas Day and New Year. During this festive season, you can also make delicious dishes including pastries, cakes, and many more at your home and enjoy with your close friends and family members.
- Buy online – During the festive season, a huge number of people shop in markets to celebrate Christmas Day and New Year. Thus, you should avoid crowded places and purchase essential things online to celebrate Christmas Day and New Year that help in reducing the risk of spreading the omicron variant. But if you will go to market for shopping then should maintain social distancing, wear a mask, and use hand sanitizer that helps in protecting yourself from the new variant. When you return to home from the market or any crowded places then should bath and wear new clothes that reduce the risk of spreading the new variant among your family members.
- Received gift online from Santa Claus – During Christmas Day, Santa Claus visits any home and offers several gifts to kids or children. Thus, most of the children are waiting for Santa Claus for several gifts on Christmas Day. But due to the omicron variant, a new variant of covid-19, children received gifts online from Santa Claus and enjoy Christmas Day and New Year with their family members at home that helps in reducing the risk of spreading omicron variant among society, close friends, and family members.
- Worship or pray with a few people at Church – People get together at church to pray or worship on Christmas Day. Due to the omicron variant, you should worship in few people by maintaining social distancing, using hand sanitizer, and wearing a mask that helps in lowering the risk of spreading of omicron variant in your country. You can also watch streaming videos of worship at Church online on Christmas Day, which help in lowering the crowd and prevent the risk of spreading the omicron variant on your location or city.
- Singing caroling – On this day, singing Christmas carols is an important tradition on Christmas Day. When you visit this tradition on Christmas Day then must wear a mask, maintain social distancing, use hand sanitizer, and wash your hands regularly that help in protecting from omicron variant.
Conclusions – If you want to safely celebrate Christmas Day and New Year then should follow these precautionary tips that help in protecting from omicron variant among your society, family members, and close friends.
In advance happy Christmas Day and New Year to my blogger friends, readers, and viewers across the world.