RADAR

RADAR means Radio Detection and Ranging. It is a system used to detect, range and map objects such as aircraft and rain. It can also be used for detect, spacecraft, ships, guided missiles, weather formations,  motor vehicles, terrain  and guided missiles. Strong radio waves are transmitted, and a receiver listens for reflected echoes. The reflector…

Vivo launches V9Pro Smartphone in India at Rs 17,990

Chinese company, Vivo has introduced V9 Pro smartphone in Indian market. It will be available in Black color only at a price of Rs 17,990 through Amazon India. Earlier the company has launched V9 smartphone in March in this year. The real price of V9 Pro smartphone is Rs 19,990. Due to India Festival Sale…

Health is wealth

Health is wealth’ is a literally true saying. A healthy person alone can work efficiently and earn wealth whereas a sick person has to spend his money on doctors and medicines. The efficiency of a healthy person is more than sick person. The sick person is always feeling sad and frustrated due to suffering from…

10 Muharram in my home village

Muharram is a month of Azadari and Majalis-e Aza which tribute to the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (A.S) . Majalis-e Aza, is also called as Aza-e Husayn, which comprises sadness, crying, matam and several activities which express the emotions of grief  against what Yazid stood for. In Muharram, matam and majalis are conducted by Shia Muslims. I am…

Ocean

Ocean – A very deep and large sea which has saline water is called an ocean. The oceans cover at around 71 percent of the earth’s surface. In fact, the oceans constitute about 97 percent of the world’s water resources. The remaining 3 percent of the world’s water is in the form of ice in…

Solar cooker

Solar cooker – It is a device which is used to cook food by utilizing the energy radiated by the sun. Working of solar cooker – When the sun rays fall on the reflector, the reflector send them to the top of solar cooker in the form of a strong beam of sun-light. The sun…

Most Likes on September 16, 2018

I am very delighted for  greater support of my bloggers friends. Hope for continually support in future On Sunday September 16, 2018, you surpassed your previous record of most likes in one day for your posts ondaneelyunus. That’s pretty awesome, well done! Most Likes in One Day Current Record: 82 Old Record: 81

Sunshine Blogger Award

I am very excited for nomination of this award. Thanks to dear Innervoice 28 for nominating me this award. Innervoice 28  is a great blogger and a nice person at heart. All blog or articles of Rachana is meant to empower, inspire and enlighten to the readers and make them feel happy, and i love reading her…

Huawei launches Maimang 7 with four cameras in China at Rs 25,300

Chinese company, Huawei has introduced Maimang 7 smartphone in Chinese market. It will be available in Bright Black, Charm Blue and Platinum Gold color at a price of CNY 2,399 (approximately Rs 25,300) from September 15. Specifications – The Maimang 7 offers a 6.3-inch with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels full-HD+ display with an aspect…

What are the effects of man’s activities on the atmosphere?

The earth’s atmosphere has been keeping a sort of balance between its various constituents over the past billions of years. But the modern human activities such as large scale industrialization, rapid transport systems, changing life styles, and habits like smoking, burning of fossil fuels, and blind deforestation are upsetting the balance of atmosphere. The major…