Introduction – Protein is the most important macronutrient which supports several functions for the human body and is available in many foods such as eggs, chicken, pulses, fish, meat, beans, nuts, and many more. It also has a positive impact on metabolism which may curb appetite and burn calories. That’s, why protein bars are good for reducing weight. Protein bars are nutrition bars, which have a high amount of protein to fats or carbohydrates. Most of the athletes use protein bars for muscle building. Protein bars are a popular snack that can use in squeezing more protein into your daily food.
Protein bars are the best way in building muscle tissues and gain a large amount of energy before a workout or physical exercise. It is also beneficial in lowering weight by curb appetite. Protein bars also help in boosting metabolism and can maintain the muscle strength. There are several protein bars for reducing weight that is available in the market.
Different Protein Bars for every diet – There are several protein bars for every diet are discussed below –
- Organic Plant-Based Protein Bar – This type of protein bar is soy-free, lactose-free, gluten-free, and dairy free. It is available in many flavors such as peanut butter, peanut butter chocolate chunk, and many more. The taste of this protein bar is chewy and chocolatey.
- RX Bar Chocolate Sea Salt – It is one of the best protein bars because it contains high fiber, free of added sugar, more than 10gm of protein, and many more. This type of protein bar is available in different flavors such as mint chocolate, blueberry, banana chocolate walnut, chocolate coconut, vanilla almond, chocolate chip, peanut butter chocolate, and many more. RX Bar Chocolate Sea salt contains several nutrients such as fat 9g, fiber 5g, protein 12g, calories 210, carbs 23g, and many more
- Primal Kitchen Protein Bar – This type of protein bar is high in real food ingredients and low in sugar. It contains only 2 gm of sugar. It is available in several flavors such as Chocolate Coconut, Mint Chip, Almond Spice, Coconut Lime, and many more. Primal Kitchen Protein Bar contains seeds, nuts, and cage-free eggs and taken at any time in the whole day. In this type of protein bar, each bar contains 8 grams of protein with 16 grams of healthy fat mainly from coconut oil.
- Aloha Organic Plant–Based Protein Bars – Several protein bars are deficient in fiber, and dietary that helps in reducing the risk of several chronic conditions such as heart disease, and diabetes. This type of protein bar is rich in fiber because they are high in protein. It is available in several flavors such as Chocolate Mint, Lemon Cashew, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Pumpkin Spice, Chocolate fudge, Coconut Chocolate Almond, Vanilla Almond Crunch, and many more. It is free of dairy and gluten with low added sugar.
- KIND Dark Chocolate Nut Protein Bar – This type of protein bar contains a good source of protein and fiber with low-added sugar. It also contains a rich chocolate flavor, gluten-free, and is free of artificial sweeteners with minimal ingredients. The texture of this protein bar is a crunchy and high amount of chocolate. KIND Dark Chocolate Nut Protein Bar is available in several flavors such as Almond Butter Dark Chocolate, Crunchy Peanut Butter, Caramel Nut, and many more. It is made from mainly whole food ingredients and is also low in rich in fiber, high in healthy fats, and added sugar.
- GoMacro Sunflower Butter + Chocolate. It is also a protein bar with the taste of subtle chocolate and sunflower flavors. This type of protein bar provides many low FODMAP-friendly products that include the Butter + Chocolate Bar + Sunflower. GoMacro Sunflower Butter + Chocolate Bar is also certified gluten-free and vegan with nut-free. This type of protein bar is rich in carbs and calories. It is available in multiple flavors such as Peanut Butter Chocolate, Almond Butter, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chips, and many more. GoMacro Sunflower Butter + Chocolate protein bar is free of soy, dairy, and nuts with not overly sweets and minimal ingredients. But it contains high added sugar low FODMAP and is high in calories.
- TRUBAR Smother Fudger Peanut Butter – It is also one of the protein bars and is owned by TRUWOMEN which is a women-founded and owned business TRUBAR. This type of protein bar is made with 100 percent plant-based ingredients. This protein bar is coated with a rich chocolate coating and sweet peanut butter which melts in the mouth. The texture of this protein bar is smooth and soft and quickly melts in the mouth. It is available in many flavors such as Peanut Butter and Jelly, Cookie Dough, and many more. Smother Fudger Peanut Butter is vegan and free of dairy and gluten. It is also free of sugar, and soy with less amount of sugar. This type of protein bar may be smaller as compared with other protein bars and can be expensive that is depending on the shop.
- PROBAR Protein Chocolate Brownie – It is also a good option as a protein bar with a high amount of protein and fiber. This type of protein bar provides a good amount of carbs that support muscle gains. It also contains a high amount of chocolate flavor which will fast satisfy any chocolate craving. Protein Chocolate Brownie is certified gluten-free but it is expensive as compared with other protein bars. It is available in several flavors such as coffee crunch, peanut butter chocolate, cookie dough, sea salt caramel, and many more.
- Good! Snacks Lemon – It is also a good protein bat with a taste of sweet. This type of protein bar provides a bright acidity and slightly artificial-tasting lemon flavor. Snacks lemon contains a protein bar texture and is a bit chalky. They are free of soy, and gluten with a high amount of fiber, and vegan-friendly. This type of protein bar is available in several flavors such as snickerdoodle, blueberry, chocolate mint, cookie, and many more.