Introduction – It’s very heartbreaking and shocking news that Indian Popular TV actress, Vaishali Takkar died due to suicide by hanging on October 15, 2022 at her home in Indore in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It’s very sad and tragic news for fans including me.
Vaishali Takkar was born on July 15, 1992, and was an Indian TV actress that mostly worked in Hindi serials. Earlier, she got engaged to her boyfriend Dr. Abhinandan Singh that belongs to Kenya on April 26, 2021.
Important facts about Vaishali Takkar – There are several important facts about Vaishali Takkar are given below –
- She was born on July 15, 1992, in Ujjain in the state of Madhya Pradesh to Annu Takkar and H.B. Takkar.
- The name of the brother of Vaishali Takkar is Neeraj Takkar.
- She got engaged to her boyfriend Dr. Abhinandan Singh that belongs to Kenya on April 26, 2021.
- She was popularly known for her portrayal of Anjali Bhardwaj in the popular serial “Sasural Simar Ka” which was telecasted on Colors TV.
- She debuted and played the role of Sanjana in the most popular serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kahata Hai” between 2015 and 2016 which was telecasted on Star Plus.
- She also acted as Vrinda in the serial “Yeh Hai Aashiqui” which was telecasted on Bindass in the year 2016.
- She acted as a Shivani Parmar in “Super Sisters- Chalega Pyar Ka Jadu” which was aired on August 6, 2018, and telecasted on SAB TV.
- She worked in the role of Netra Singh Rathore in the supernatural TV series “Vish Ya Amrit: Sitara” which was telecasted between December 3 2018, and June 7 2019 on Colors TV.
- She also played the role of Ananya Mishra in the supernatural romantic television series “Manmohini 2” between November 2019 and June 2020 which was telecasted on Zee TV.
- Lastly, she was seen and played the role of Kanak Shivraj Pratap Singh Thakur in “Rakshabandhan” which was telecasted on Dangal TV.
- She was also very active on social media websites especially on Instagram by sharing funny reels.
RIP Vaishali Takkar
4 Comments Add yours
RIP Vaishali. You will be missed. 🙏
LikeLiked by 1 person
It’s a very shocking and heartbreaking news
Very sad..RIP Vaishali.
LikeLiked by 1 person
It’s very shocking and heartbreaking news