Green leafy vegetables – Green leafy vegetables are an important healthy diet with great amount of fiber, vitamins and minerals but low in calories. It offers several benefits including lower the risk of heart disease, obesity, and high blood pressure.
Green leafy vegetable are very important and having several advantages in every season. It has a several source of nutrients such as soluble and insoluble fibers, vitamins which is beneficial for the growth of the body. It also benefits in controlling weight.
Health Benefits of green leafy vegetables – There are several health benefits of green leafy vegetables are discussed below
- It contains rich in vitamin K which helps in prevents kidney calcification, arterial, and bone fragility and maintains the blood clotting process.
- It has great source of folates that reduce the risk of hemoglobin problems, cardiovascular diseases and memory loss.
- It contains high source of antioxidants which makes it very healthy food item.
- Green leafy vegetables are rich in calcium which keeps teeth, nail, and bones strong and cure the presence of osteoporosis and arthritis.
- The green leafy vegetables are also beneficial in keeping strong immune system, improving digestion, prevents cancer, liver detoxification, improving blood circulation and purification
- Green leafy vegetables contain soluble fibers which control blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol level.
- It contains high source of dietary fibers which decreases the risk of colon cancer.
- It lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases and type-2 diabetes.
- It helps in preventing arthritis, age related macular degeneration ageing, cataracts, hair and skin problems.
- It has vitamin E which maintains skin very glowing and healthy.