Water – It is one of the abundant and necessary for life on the Earth with odorless and tasteless liquid. Water is made up of two elements Hydrogen and Oxygen which exist in three physical states are solid, liquid, and gaseous state. The chemical formula of water is H2O means that each molecule contains two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom that is connected by the covalent bond. The capability of the water is to dissolve several other substances that are used as a solvent is necessary for living organisms. It is one of the everlasting and abundant natural renewable resources that circulates in the form of a water cycle.
In the water cycle, water comes from lakes, sea, oceans, and rivers that evaporates due to the heat of the sun and forms water vapor. These water vapors rise high in the atmosphere and form clouds. The cloud condenses to form water droplets which fall back to earth in the form of rain. Thus, the water was taken away from the earth and returns to the earth. And this water cycle is repeated continuously.
Water is essential for the existence of humans, plants, and animals without calories or organic nutrients. It covers 71 percent the surface of the Earth that is mostly seas and oceans. Around 70 percent of the fresh water can be used by common people for cooking food, drinking water, and agriculture. Water is also used for daily activities such as washing clothes or utensils, cooking, bathing, and many more. It is also one of the excellent solvents in varieties of different substances and also used in connecting big cities through sea water. Water is also used in different sports or other activities such as ice skating, boating, swimming, sport fishing, and skiing.
Benefits of regular drinking water – There are several benefits of drinking water daily which are as given below –
- Excellent solvent – Water works as an excellent solvent so the nutrients and salts are found in food that gets dissolved in water. Therefore, these dissolved nutrients and salts are easily absorbed by our body.
- Skin healthy – Water helps in moisturizing your skin and maintaining its softness, freshness, and glowing that promotes healthy skin.
- Boost digestion – Regular drinking water is beneficial in preventing constipation in adults and children. It is also used in dissolving waste particles and passes then smoothly through your digestive tract. Water also improves the metabolism and warm water is good for digestion.
- Promote weight loss – Water helps in reducing weight by working as an effective appetite and feels fuller thus you eat less. Regular drinking water before a meal helps to limit food consumption which is beneficial to lowering weight.
- Improve immune system – Water is beneficial in boosting your immune system and maintain health.
- Remove toxins in the body – Water is also used to remove toxins in our body through sweat and urine. It also beneficial in kidneys due to it reduces the possibility of kidney stones by diluting materials and salts in our urine that cause stones.
- Boost energy – Water is beneficial in boosting metabolism that has been linked with a positive impact on an energy level. As per research, when you drink 500 milliliters of water then it boosts the metabolic rate by 30 percent in both men and women for one hour.
- Regulating the temperature of body – Water is used in releasing heat from our body via sweat which is beneficial in regulating the temperature of our body.
- Enhance blood oxygen circulation – Regular drinking water is used in increasing the blood oxygen circulation with a positive impact on our health.
- Prevent illness – Water can beneficial in preventing many problems including kidney stones, urinary tract infection, constipation, and hypertension. It also helps in absorbing several nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and any more which increase the chances of stay healthy.