After some days, people will celebrate and enjoy Christmas and New Year in all around the world. Most of the people enjoy shopping, arrange parties and offers a gift on Christmas Day. Children especially enjoyed for their gift from Santa Claus. Some of the people also prepare for new year celebrations after Christmas Day.
But in the year 2020, Coronavirus has spread that severely damages the economy and a huge number of deaths worldwide. Crores of people are affected with coronavirus globally due to several religious activities and increase the crowd in big cities. Now common people do not care especially in religious activities during an epidemic that may rapidly increase the risk of spreading the coronavirus to a large number of common people. So, we should take preventive steps for preventing the spread of the coronavirus during celebrating Christmas Day and New Year Celebrations.
There are several guidelines to celebrate a safe Christmas season and New year celebrations during an epidemic are as given below –
- Shop online avoid crowded places – A large number of people enjoy shopping, parties during Christmas Day and New Year celebrations every year. But due to Covid-19, you should purchase essential things online to celebrate Christmas Day and New Year Celebrations that lowers the crowd in big cities and reduce the risk of spreading coronavirus to a large number of people. If you will go to the market or Mall for shopping and lunch or dinner at any restaurant in the New Year then should wear a mask, use hand sanitizer, and maintain social distancing from people or shopkeepers. When you return from the shop or any other activities to home then bath and wear new clothes that lower the risk of spreading coronavirus in your family members.
- Received gift online from Santa Claus – Santa Claus visiting any house and offers a gift from kids or children on Christmas Day. Most of the children waiting for Santa Claus for gifts on this day. Due to Covid-19, children talk with Santa Claus and received several gifts online, and enjoy Christmas at home with their parents which helps in lowering the risk of coronavirus to a large number of kids.
- Avoid arranging or visit any parties – During Christmas Day and New Year Celebrations, the majority of the people enjoy arrange or visit parties in any restaurant or at home with family members and close friends. But due to Covid-19, avoid parties, enjoy Christmas day and new year with your family at home that helps in lowering the cases of coronavirus which is a benefit for your family member and close friends. If you arrange or visit any party then it increases the risk of spreading coronavirus including your family members and friends. Therefore, we should avoid organize parties at any restaurant or arrange a party with fewer people and enjoys Christmas Day or New Year with your family members. During this festive season, you should also make delicious dishes including cakes, pastries, and many more at home and enjoy with your family members.
- Worship with the fewer person at Church –People get together at church for worship on Christmas Day. But due to coronavirus, we should worship in fewer numbers of people, stand with social distancing and wear a mask that reduces the risk of Covid-19 in your country. You can also watch streaming videos of the worship in Church online that help in reducing the crowd in Church and prevent the spread of the coronavirus to a huge number of people in all over the world.
- Singing caroling – Singing Christmas carols is one of the important traditions on Christmas Day. Though, singing causes a spew that consists of droplets on your face which increase the risk of spreading coronavirus. Thus, should maintain social distancing between other people that helps in lowering the risk of the coronavirus. If you visit this tradition then should wear a mask, use hand sanitizer, and wash your hands regularly.
Conclusions – If you are excited to celebrate Christmas Day and new year then should follow these guidelines or precautionary steps to reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus to others including your family members. You can also celebrate and enjoy the festive season with your family members at home.