Hi friends, hope you are well and fine and having a great day.
I am so excited for nominated in the The Brainstorm Award and thanks to dear Shedrackamy for nominating me this amazing award. Shedrackamy is very good blogger and a nice person at heart. All blog or articles of Shedrackamy is meant to empower, inspire and enlighten to the readers and make them feel happy, and i love reading her posts. Hope for continuing support from Shedrackamy in future. This is my first the Brainstorms Award
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag your post with the Brainstorm award and follow brainstorm, if you are willing.
- Display the Brainstorms award logo.
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write on and your goal for your blog.
- Answer the five questions you’ve been asked.
- Nominate five amazing bloggers.
- Ask them five new questions.
About my blog
My website provides knowledgeable information about several categories such as health, diseases, tourism, economics, digital marketing and many more for all age group of people especially youngsters.
- How would you describe fear? What do you think people need to do, to overcome it?
Ans – Fear is a powerful, natural and primitive human emotion and involves biochemical response and high individual emotional response. It alerts due to the presence of danger or threat of harm by someone or ghost whether that danger is psychological or physical. It can be overcome by increase in self confidence in human.
- What has the covid 19 denied you as a person?
Ans – Because Covid -19 is spread from human to human.
- What’s your favorite color?
Ans – My favorite color is black.
- How would you describe your time at home, during this present lockdown for months?
Ans – I spend time parents and writing blogs for my website. I am also work for two to three projects at home during lockdown period.
- What’s your favorite blog post?
Ans – My favorite blog is https://daneelyunus.com/2019/08/20/5-tips-of-digital-marketing/
The questions will remain the same for all nominees
- Hemalatha Ramesh
- Rajini Singh
Congratulations to all the nominees for this award! I love your blogs and hence it was worth nominating for this award
Stay Home Stay Safe