I have been nominated by Arooba for Sunshine Blogger Award. Thanks to dear Arooba for nominating me this amazing award. This is my seventh Sunshine Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them 10 new questions.
- What’s the best way to relax after a stressful day?
Ans – After a stressful day, I watch comedy or thriller serial, listening music and spend time with parent are one the best ways to relax.
- Do you consider hardships and trials from Almighty as a punishment or a blessing? And why?
Ans – Hardships may be punishment or a test by God. And also Almighty may be blessings or a test by God because God test that during hardships and almighty human beings may be good work or bad work and also when human beings are almighty they remember God or not.
- Do you have any regrets in your life? And anything you’d want to change if you go back in time? What would it be?
Ans – No there is no regret in my life and did not want to change if I go back in time. Be happy in what you have got in your life.
- What is the first thing people notice about you?
Ans – I don’t know what the people notice about me.
- Do you forgive and forget or take revenge from those who’ve harmed you? What do you think which is better?
Ans – I forget those people who harmed me. Forget is better than revenge.
- Any single advice you think anyone would have given you when you were young?
Ans – I advice that first of all hard work in study and getting a job then you full enjoy with your life.
- Would you leave writing for a hundred million dollars?
Ans – No writing or blogging is my passion.
- What is your favourite food to cook?
Ans – Omlette with bread and maggy.
- What is your favorite quote?
Ans – My favorite quote is “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory”.
- What have you tried lately that is new and exciting?
Ans – Blogging
The question will remain the same
- Anya Abraham
- Rishabh Kumar
Congratulations to all the nominees for this award! I love your blogs and hence it was worth nominating for this award
Stay Home Stay Safe