I have been nominated by Era for Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. Thanks to dear Era for nominating me this amazing award. This is my second Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award.
Era is a great blogger and a nice person at heart. All the blog or articles of Era is meant to empower, inspire and enlighten to the readers and make them feel happy, and I love reading her posts. Hope for continuing great support from Era in future.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link to the Award creator, as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog (It’s all about
- What is the purpose of your blog?
Ans – The main purpose of my blog is to connect the relevant audience, boost the traffic on my website , send best quality to our website, use as a samples for new jobs and want to earn money from my website.
- How do you relax in times of stress?
Ans – Listening music, watching comedy or thriller serial and talking with parents.
- .When did you start blogging?
Ans – Three years before
- What do you like most about blogging?
Ans –I like most about blogging is learn new skills, increase in knowledge and meet a lot of people with different writing styles from several countries that I learn.
- Who inspires you?
Ans – To provide awareness and information about global disease such as corona virus, present environmental and population problem, interest in scientific blogs, discuss several topics in newspapers, and most popular monuments in India and many more are inspires me to write.
- Aman Kumar
- Ananya Surendran
- GP Cox
- Kriti’s Blog
Congratulations to all the nominees for this award! I love your blogs and hence it was worth nominating for this award
Stay Home Stay Safe