Amla juice – Amla juice is also commonly juice during summer season. Its scientific name is Phyllanthusemblica. It is used in medicinal and its taste is relatively bitter as an amla juice. Amla contains several types of nutrients and antioxidants so it gains popularity.
Benefits of Amla Juice – There are several benefits of amla juice which are discussed below –
- Amla contains fiber which is helpful in improvement in digestive health.
- Amla juice also helps in reducing the sugar level in blood which lowers the risk of diabetes.
- High level of vitamin C is present in amla juice which helps in growth and repair of all the body including the appearance of the skin.
- It also useful in the growth of hair which becomes hair healthy.
- As per research, it lowers the risk of cholesterol level when daily consumption of amla juice.
- Potassium are present in amla juice which decreases the blood pressure, decreases the cholesterol level which lower the risk of atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.
- Amla juice also helps in lowering the weight of the body because it contains fewer calories.
- There are several antioxidants are present in amla juice thus it helps in preventing the signs of aging and also improve the appearance of the skin. The antioxidants in amla removes free radicals and prevent cellular mutation which is the cause of loose skin.
- The ellagic acid, gallic acid, and other flavonoids are present in the Amla juice which lowers the risk of several types of cancers.
- Amla contains high level of protein which increases the white blood cells and improves the immune system.