Coffee – Coffee is one of the most well-known hot drinks in the world. It is prepared and offered in a variety of ways including espresso, French press, cafe latte and many more. Generally, it is served hot, although iced coffee. As per research, coffee is beneficial for the health. Following are some benefits:
Health benefits of coffee – There are several benefits of coffee which are discussed below –
- Reduces Pain – Daily drink two cups of coffee can decrease muscle pain by up to 48%.
- Protection Against Cirrhosis of the Liver – As per research, coffee has lowered the liver enzyme levels.
- Decrease the risk of Type 2 Diabetes – The person who drinks 6 or more cups daily it had a 22% lower risk of diabetes. As per a study, taking a cup of coffee per day has lowered the risk of type II diabetes by 9%. Decaf coffee reduced risk by 6% per cup.
- Decreased Suicide Risk and Depression – Coffee decreased the risk of suicide and those who drink 4 or more cups of coffee were reduced 20% likely to suffer from depression.
- Reduced risk of Heart Disease – The person who consumed 3 to 5 cups of coffee daily, decreases the risk of heart disease.
- Reduces Risk of Colorectal Cancer – The daily consumption of coffee can decrease the developing colorectal cancer by 26%. This protective benefit increases with more consumption of coffee
- Lower Risk of Liver Cancer – As per research, those who consume 1-3 cups of coffee daily have 29% less risk of developing liver cancer.
- Prevents Cavities – Strong black coffee kills the bacteria on teeth which lead to reduce tooth decay. Adding milk or sugar to coffee negates this benefit.
- Reduced Risk of Alzheimer’s– Coffee also reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Stronger DNA – Those who consume coffee daily, they have DNA with stronger integrity and reduces the instance of spontaneous DNA strand breakage.