13 Amazing benefits of paneer

Paneer – Paneer is very popular dish in parties and marriage ceremony in India. It is very special dish in lunch and dinner. Paneer is prepared by curdling heated milk with lemon juice, vinegar, or other food acids. Shahi paneer , Chilli paneer and paneer tikka are popular dishes of paneer which are served in parties and in special occasion. Paneer has protein, vitamins, phosphorus and calcium which are essential for our health.

Image result for paneer images

Related image

Health benefits of Paneer – There are some health benefits of paneer which are discussed below

1. Prevent cancer – Paneer contains conjugated linoleic acid and sphingolipids which decreases the risk of cancer. It also rich in protein which reduces the risk of several cancers such as stomach cancer, breast cancer, and colon cancer.
  2. Benefit for pregnant woman – The paneer has calcium and phosphorus which is beneficial for pregnant women. It also has folate, a B-complex vitamin which is necessary for pregnant women. Folate is also an imprtant vitamin which is beneficial  in fetal development and plays an important role  in making  the red blood cells.
  3. Reduces sugar level in blood – Paneer contains magnesium which are helpful in controlling the sugar level in blood. So it maintains proper health and immune functions of the body. It also rich in protein which is beneficial for lower the risk of sugar level in blood.
  4. Lower blood pressure – It has potassium which decreases the negative effects of high sodium level in blood which decreases the blood pressure and contraction of blood vessels.
  5. Good for heart – As discussed paneer is helpful in reducing the sugar level, blood pressure and contraction of blood vessels thus it lowers the risk of heart diseases.
  6. Strong bones and teeth – Paneer has a great source of calcium, phosphorus, and protein which are beneficial to maintain strong bones and teeth.
  7. Improves digestion – Paneer has a great source phosphorus which are beneficial in improves digestion and excretion.
  8. Prevent constipation – The magnesium are found in paneer which can prevent constipation.
  9. Reduce weight – The great source of protein in the paneer which is also rich in conjugated linoleic acid. This type of fatty acid is beneficial for increasing the process of burning the fat in the body.  It has also rich in dietary fibers which are beneficial in digestion through improving the metabolism therefore it helps in decreasing the weight thus it lowers the risk of obesity which causes several diseases.
  10. Rich in B-complex vitamin – Paneer has B-complex vitamins that are essential for several functions in our body. The B-complex vitamins include vitamin B12, thiamine, niacin, folate, riboflavin and pantothenic acid.
  11. Beneficial in Type2 Diabetes – It is useful in reducing the risk of type-2 diabetes which prevent several diseases due to cause by high type-2 diabetes.
  12. Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis– The Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Omega-6 Fatty acids are present in paneer which are helpful in preventing rheumatoid arthritis.
  13. Prevent bone and teeth diseases – The paneer is helpful in preventing several bone diseases such as osteoporosis, joints pain and also tooth diseases such as tooth decay and gums problems.

21 Comments Add yours

1. Without forgetting its very high cholesterol as too much sodium content make the diabetic and hypertension people suffer for sure.
    As energy level is high better eat in restricted quantity eating uncooked raw material causes endless troubles.

1. daneelyunus says:

I am discussing only benefits of paneer not disadvantages.

Liked by 1 person

2. The back side of the coins more important as well. I am nothing against your post. I only pointed out negative aspect of your post. So not to get offend for the same. Health is every one’s priority. So must watch the other side of coin too. Cheers.

Liked by 2 people

1. daneelyunus says:

I am also agree with you but each and every foods products have advantages and disadvantages. If paneer have disadvantages so it also have advantages. So I am discussing only advantages because some people think that paneer are not for good health

1. OK fine. You have a point to project. I have no arguments. I only share what I am aware experienced and analyze. There is nothing wrong I believe in my comments. It’s an expression and thought. Have a wonderful day and the topic is closed for discussion from my end. Cheers 🌷✨👍

Liked by 2 people

2. daneelyunus says:

I am also enjoyed discussion with you. Word press is the platform for discussion related to different topics. Thank you so much for discussion with me.

3. I am glad to share what ever I experienced and aware. You are kind. Wish you Smiles and have a wonderful day.

4. daneelyunus says:

If you hurt my words then I am sorry . In future discussion in another topics

5. Not at all. There is no hurt involved as we share what we know. We are only discussing on a topic. It’s just a food 😋✨🌷 we learn more when we exchange topic discussions. I am glad to express my views always. Cheers

6. daneelyunus says:

Yes if you and me will discuss more topics in future then gain in knowledge and improve in English by using the word press best platform

3. Huguette says:

Great benefits! Hope we can find it here

1. daneelyunus says:

Welcome, thanks for appreciation and reading my post

1. Huguette says:

My pleasure 👍

4. Kranti says:

I love Paneer! Healthy and delicious 😋

1. daneelyunus says:

I am also like paneer

Liked by 1 person

5. I made a couple of times 🙂 at home…love it!

1. daneelyunus says:

Good, I am also like paneer

6. Jyo says:

I justttt love paneer !

1. daneelyunus says:

Very good, i am also like paneer