Is live-in relationship is reliable or not

In India, live-in-relationship is very popular in some years. With urban India has becoming more open minded and having western influence in which students and younger boys moving out of their homes at an early age, live in relationship have become more prevalent. Surely, there are many positives which are encouraging relationship. In this system boy and girl live without marriage with different religion, caste and region easily in this relationship. No burden of dowry and financial and live freely. Its popularity increases because if boy and girl wants a room for job then both accept live -in relationship and live together without marriage in which share their room and income easily and both earnings simpler their life in big and expensive cities.

Image result for live-in relationship images

Marriage system in India is very cumbersome due to huge expenditure and religious rituals. If marriage is not successful it again becomes a liability to get out of marriage and also a court case for divorce continuously is a main problem in married life. In  simple marriage if the searching the boy or girl for marriage then parents  generally checks and investigate the religion, caste and also region of boy or girl.

Image result for live-in relationship images

During live-in-relationship couples live together rather than marry. They want to test their compatibility and create understanding each other. They want to maintain their single status for financial status. If break-up occur, they are free. And can choose their partner again. The marriage looks a burden for both boys and girls. This is the reason for increasing in live-in-relationship.

Image result for live-in relationship images

In my point of view, it is an illegal relationship. Live-in-relationship is not needed in our country. In this relationship, no family and society support so life is very difficult. This type of  relationship  is easily breakable and not trustable. In live -in relationship if couple has child without marriage then society and family not recognized the child. If relation is break then negative effect on child.  And no one go for court because it is not recognized relationship. This relationship also creates tension between two family and if family of different caste or religion then its creates serious law and order situation in our country.  So live-in relationship is not cultural and not for our country.

So are you agree this live-in relationship or not please reply

18 Comments Add yours

1. Shalini says:

A relationship is a relationship, paper should not change it… I am okay with both, to each his/her own. One should have the freedom to be without being judgmental.
    Also marriage or live in does not guarantee happiness. Every human should decide.
    We are just a small part of the galaxy so I don’t think humans should waste their time thinking about this, they should allow freedom to choose instead of being moralistic. Each one of us is different, science says that… So each one can decide what is right for them without any judgments

Liked by 4 people

1. daneelyunus says:

I am not agree mam its a misuse of freedom by boy and girls. The value of parents decision does not value. Its a short cut life in which no support of family and society. Everyone likes this relationship due to its simplicity but in future faces very difficulty without family support. In this relationship break up very easily and not build a healthy and great family. There is no love between the couple because its a selfish relationship

1. Shalini says:

Sir, I commented on your post because you asked my opinion. From your post I already know your opinion. I don’t need to be convinced of what you believe… I can only tell you what I believe…
        That’s why I don’t comment on such posts because instead of being open and understanding, it comes across as I am wrong. Henceforth I won’t comment…
        I have lived many years on this earth to have my own beliefs

Liked by 2 people

2. daneelyunus says:

Ok thanks for comments and word press is a platform for discussed these points. You are not interested comments on these posts so as you wish. I am not forced you comment on these posts

3. Shalini says:

Yes sir… I understand… But I have my viewpoints so they can’t be wrong just like your viewpoints are your views…. So for each of us, we believe in something which works for us

Liked by 1 person

4. daneelyunus says:

If i hurt your feelings then i am sorry mam,and losing you as a best friend. You are my best friend

2. Eric Alagan says:

Live-in relationships are okay as long as they hurt no party, no one gets abused or made use of – physically and emotionally.

Liked by 4 people

1. daneelyunus says:

No sir i am not agree its a short cut life in which no support of family and society. Everyone likes this relationship due to its simplicity but in future faces very difficulty without family support. In this relationship break up very easily and not build a healthy and great family. There is no love between the couple because its a selfish relationship

3. Nabeela says:

I support live-in relationship….

Liked by 3 people

1. daneelyunus says:

But live in relationship is a illegal relationship in which no support of society and family. The relationship which is not recognized by society s it is a illegal relationship

1. Nabeela says:

So what??? Marriage is legally registered…. Thats why nowadays divorce percentage is more….

Liked by 1 person

2. daneelyunus says:

But in live in relationship divorces very easily and increases trends in change in girlfriends or boyfriends. After months there is no love between couples in live in relationship because its a selfish love against parents feelings. The relationship which against parents then its a illegal and selfish relationship

4. Sam says:

I agree with you.
    Live-in relationship is very selfish.

In most western countries there is a broader understanding of the idea of a couple in a relationship. However, it is not the same in India.

Marriage is a socially and ritually accepted union and a contract between spouses.

Liked by 1 person

1. daneelyunus says:

Yes its a very selfish relationship and not reliable. Thanks for your support my thoughts, appreciation and reading my post

Liked by 1 person

5. pkkrsingh877 says:

It is not a legal relationship but still if the boy and girl want to live together without marriage, then they should be allowed to do so.

Liked by 4 people

1. daneelyunus says:

This relationship can break many families and causes tension in that area if they belong to different caste and religion. This negatively effects on parents. At present, boys and girls des not obey parents. Is it a Indian culture

1. pkkrsingh877 says:

Yes, but it’s just my thought on Live-in relationship.
        😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Liked by 2 people

2. daneelyunus says:

Thank you so much for good comment and reading my post