Is co-education is good or bad

Education is an important part of our life. It is very essential for boys and girls in which they become doctor, engineer and live independently.

Co-education – Co-education is a system in which both boys and girls are studying in the same schools and colleges. It is a controversial matter due to it is right or wrong. Some of the people are in favor of c-education and some against.

Image result for coeducation images

Favor views – There are several advantages of co-education. India is a developing country which cannot afford separate school and colleges for all categories of students. There are numerous small towns and villages in which the number of students is very less. Due to financial condition of the schools of towns and villages it is not possible to have separated for boys and girls. When boys and girls are study together they develop their personalities in a natural way. The girls shed their unnecessary shyness with boys and boys are adjustable with girls. After education, they enter life as grown up men and women and adjust themselves with one another. Co-education allows both the boys and girls to mix with each other and to be familiar with how to co-exist with respect.

Against views – When boys and girls are study together they cannot concentrate in our studies. They try to attract each other in different ways. At present it’s a fashion of boyfriend and girlfriend increasing in schools and colleges day by day in which they cannot focus in their studies and harmful for both boys and girls. It also increases the crimes in school and colleges such as murders and rape. These types of people are in favor of separate schools for boys and girls. Attractions between boys and girls are the most important reason to avoid co-education system.

352 Comments Add yours

1. Tanya Sharma says:

Co-education is really good. This is so informative and interesting. Looking forward for more such blogs!

1. daneelyunus says:

Thanks for appreciation and reading my post

2. The Sapience says:

I really love your post. Thanks for sharing it with us.

1. daneelyunus says:

Welcome, thanks for appreciation and reading my post

3. sweetyseh says:

Instead for looking multiple platforms to get Previous 10 Years Question Paper for ICSE, try Extramarks and get quality content. Extramarks is one of the leading websites to help students with the preparation of exams. It enables students to get in-depth retention while practicing through these papers. 10 years question paper icse

4. Sony Dubey says:

I have used Extramark before and I must say this site has all the previous years papers as old as <class 10th CBSE sample papers of 2005 or even before. Must try.

1. daneelyunus says:

Thanks for visit my website

5. Co-education is bad for bad boys and girls. Thanks

1. daneelyunus says:

Thanks for comment and reading my post

6. Sony Dubey says:

Extramarks surely is the best app for the 10th CBSE sample papers of 2006. It really helped me understand the pattern of the questions

7. YBP says:

I’m a happy “product” of co-education. At a very early age, I learned my value, my strengths, my enrichment areas, my social adaptability, my conversational prowess, my emotional intelligence. I know there’s always two sides to a coin …. and yet, you can say I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m grateful for my co-education! 🙂

1. daneelyunus says:

Thanks for comment and reading my post

1. YBP says:

My pleasure! Appreciate your posts…. highly informative and insightful!

2. daneelyunus says:

8. Ram Sharma says:

Class 11 physics NCERT solutions on the Extramarks app really helped me overcome the fear of the subject and understand the chapters better and retain the information for a longer time.

9. nic information
    Yaaron Studios is one of the rapidly growing editing studios in Hyderabad. We are the best Video Editing services in Hyderabad. We provides best graphic works like logo reveals, corporate presentation Etc. And also we gives the best Outdoor/Indoor shoots and Ad Making services.

1. daneelyunus says:

Thanks for appreciation and reading my post

10. Aashi says:

Hi, thanks a lot for this information. I loves to read your blog. Keep it up By the way, visit the new post at my blog!!!

Best Public Speaking Training in Gurgaon
    Public Speaking And Personality Development Course
    Public Speaking Course Institute in Gurgaon
    public speaking courses in delhi

1. daneelyunus says:

Thanks for appreciation and reading my post. Ok i will visit your website

11. abi789 says:

Thanks for sharing this information!
    I totally agree with you. Your information is very interesting and important. I really like this information.
    Our easy isBest & Top School in Mahabubnagar | Best & Top English Medium School in Mahabubnagar
    Private School in Mahabubnagar | Best state Syllabus School in Mahabubnagar —- Rainbow School
    If you want to see our training venue then click on links:
    Call Now: 08542-245730
    Drop Mail: info@rainbowconceptschool.com

1. daneelyunus says:

Thanks for appreciation and reading my post

12. I have read your your blog post, thank for sharing very grateful information for us. If anyone looking best college and university in Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh), Galgotias university is the best option. Suneel Galgotia, the Chancellor of Galgotia University and Chairman of Galgotias College in Greater Noida.

1. daneelyunus says: