Is co-education is good or bad

Education is an important part of our life. It is very essential for boys and girls in which they become doctor, engineer and live independently.

Co-education – Co-education is a system in which both boys and girls are studying in the same schools and colleges. It is a controversial matter due to it is right or wrong. Some of the people are in favor of c-education and some against.

Image result for coeducation images

Favor views – There are several advantages of co-education. India is a developing country which cannot afford separate school and colleges for all categories of students. There are numerous small towns and villages in which the number of students is very less. Due to financial condition of the schools of towns and villages it is not possible to have separated for boys and girls. When boys and girls are study together they develop their personalities in a natural way. The girls shed their unnecessary shyness with boys and boys are adjustable with girls. After education, they enter life as grown up men and women and adjust themselves with one another. Co-education allows both the boys and girls to mix with each other and to be familiar with how to co-exist with respect.

Against views – When boys and girls are study together they cannot concentrate in our studies. They try to attract each other in different ways. At present it’s a fashion of boyfriend and girlfriend increasing in schools and colleges day by day in which they cannot focus in their studies and harmful for both boys and girls. It also increases the crimes in school and colleges such as murders and rape. These types of people are in favor of separate schools for boys and girls. Attractions between boys and girls are the most important reason to avoid co-education system.

85 Comments Add yours

1. It’s more of a benefit!! Disadvantages are more over the mentality that school and family are upbringing their children with!! When physiological thoughts you are not able to teach children whom you call educated than what is difference with literate and illiterate people. This is reason crime rate is not improving!!
    I think home and school both are the places where it’s necessary to clear all doubts of children to make them a good human !!
    Very good and relevant topic shared

Liked by 4 people

So you support co-education

1. daneelyunus says:

But mam, if colleges and schools are separate for boys and girls then hope to crime decreases by teenagers. against girls and boys. The crime by teenagers increases day by day.

Liked by 1 person

2. Not at all!! Curious to know they are separate will create more problems as they will unanswered questions as the mind is needed to grow equally rather than materialistic things

3. daneelyunus says:

If boys and girls does not meet then question is not arises among boys and girls. Both are busy in studies in separate schools and colleges

4. But ultimately you are living in a society where you have to interact and none of them are aliens that needed to be separated!! Suddenly after shelter when you will leave them in jungle to face the world they will be in no where road and everything will be new for them. And it’s not about gender , it’s about teaching them respect for each other

5. daneelyunus says:

I enjoyed discussion with you. Thanks for discussion with me. Thanks a lot

Liked by 1 person

6. That’s the best of blogging world where you can discuss the views and put forward the thoughts

7. daneelyunus says:

Yes mam this is the best place for blogging and discussion.

2. daneelyunus says:

You can say that co-education is not the reason of increasing crime

Liked by 1 person

1. Absolutely because children minds are pure and it’s up to teachers and parents how they differentiate between good and bad to their children!!
        Moreover to change surroundings individuals efforts and thoughts matters a lot

Liked by 2 people

2. daneelyunus says:

In present days, children are also know due to the use of internet. The crime cases increases by teenagers so the minds of children are not pure and he knows all the things at lower age.

Liked by 1 person

3. The problem is for convenience elders have allowed the access of gadgets and internet to teenagers without any restrictions!! I remembered when mobiles started I was the only one in family who got mobile because I got good percentage in 10 boards and in 11 when computer was installed at home plus internet it was done for education!! I remembered it was restricted with timings if not used for exploring!! One mobile was commonly used by all!! More over parents trusted us for the proper use as they had Trust in their education given by them bestowed to us!

4. daneelyunus says:

Congrats mam for good marks in high school. Restricted on teenagers on internet and mobile. When one mobile with free internet for each family member including teenagers then the crimes were increasing.

2. witasarmah says:

Seriously!! I mean, even if you put your children in same sex school or whatever it’s called.. then will it prevent them from seeing the other sex through the rest of their day….Co ed is sensible …. if distraction is the main issue, then oh god….Only one sex should reside in this earth…

Liked by 2 people

1. daneelyunus says:

So you support separate school and colleges for boys and girls

1. witasarmah says:

No..Not at all….Did I sounded like that??,😮😮

Liked by 2 people

2. daneelyunus says:

So you support co-education

3. daneelyunus says:

But in co-education both boys and girls are attracted each other, so its harmful for education

4. witasarmah says:

Imagine there is no co ed..Then will there not be any attraction??

Liked by 2 people

5. daneelyunus says:

If separate college for boys and girls then it is not advantageous for boys and girls at present days

6. witasarmah says:

They can meet outside of any school college and have that attraction thing.. Neighbors can be attracted.. that can also distract studies..

Liked by 2 people

7. daneelyunus says:

But regular schooling and daily meet with boys and girls so, large possibility of attraction as compared to neighbors

8. witasarmah says:

Love is blind and attraction is wild….It can happen in a moment, regardless of where you are….Atleast in coed you learn to handle those confusing emotions… Communication with both sexes is needed in these days…. There are many advantages of coed than attraction only

Liked by 2 people

9. daneelyunus says:

Very good thought,, Nice to meet and thanks to talk with me in this topic

3. witasarmah says:

I said coed is sensible

Liked by 2 people

1. daneelyunus says:

Is crime increases in co-education

1. witasarmah says:

No..Co ed isn’t the reason for a crime

2. daneelyunus says:

Most of the parents are worried about their child in co-education. Is the parents worried right

3. witasarmah says:

I don’t know most..But I will always prefer coed for my daughter..U can learn many things…Atleast how can you manage and balance attraction and studies…

4. daneelyunus says:

Yes u rite. I am enjoyed the discussion with you. Thanks for discussion with me.

5. witasarmah says:

You are welcome

6. daneelyunus says:

I will come back for discussion on new topic

7. witasarmah says:

I will wait eagerly

8. daneelyunus says:

Please you read my new article and topic for discussion

Thank you for appreciation and reading my post

Liked by 1 person

4. I don’t know who it is in India, but in Colombia girls and boys from gender segregated schools tend to be more rebellious, socially unaware and sometimes don’t know how to treat the opposite gender, thus resulting in boys being more aggressive towards girls and girls being afraid or contrary, totally obsessed with boys. I have studied all my life along boys and it has made me have more empathy and understand society as a whole.
    It was interesting reading your view point. Nice post.

1. daneelyunus says:

5. That’s a good discussion point !

6. RS says:

GREAT POST 👌

1. daneelyunus says:

Thank you reading my post and appreciation

7. sabbir78404 says:

Awesome post. This post has a lot of information. Thanks for publishing. Best Folding Exercise Bike

1. daneelyunus says:

Thanks for appreciation and reading my post

8. Sakshi Tanwar says:

Thanks for publishing this awesome article and It’s going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

Mobile Repairing Course in Delhi

Thank you for appreciation and reading my post

Thank you for appreciation and reading my post

9. lauren says:

I don’t know most..But I will always prefer coed .U can learn many things…Atleast how can you manage and balance attraction and studies…

Liked by 1 person

10. Thank You For Posting this ,it was really help full for me . Thank you . Also Read My Blog :: Make your Career in Digital Marketing

Thank you for appreciation and reading my post

11. idealideas says:

No choice is perfect.There’s always a compromise.

1. idealideas says:

I write educational content at my blog.Please check it out whever you’re free 🙂

Liked by 1 person

12. Thanks for checking out a recent post. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

1. daneelyunus says:

Welcome , thanks for reading and appreciation my post

13. Such a great post which covers the concept of co-education in a great way.
    Really an amazing post!

Liked by 1 person

14. I think its a good thing. It creates creativity amongst students but you telling almost good things but there are some few more things which are happening in our co-education system. I think we must focus on these situations.

1. daneelyunus says:

So you tell about these things which are focused on these situations

15. Ritesh Pathak says:

This is truly a great article…
    For education lovers and also tips for todays young generation..
    Must visit

Liked by 1 person

16. Thanks For Sharing this Blog And Clear all the thing about Co- education and very help full for young generation

Thank you for appreciation and reading my post

17. Champ Square says:

Thanks for writing such an informative article. If you are looking to join the Best IIT JEE Coaching in Ranchi then visit http://www.champsquare.co.in

18. Mimit malout says:

Hi,very good article
    Thanks for sharing, keep up the good work.

19. Nice way to say about coeducation

1. daneelyunus says:

Thank you so much for appreciation and reading my post

20. really very informative article for education lovers.

Thank you for appreciation and reading my post

21. This is truly a debatable topic. I feel that co-op education is needed in schools. It provides a platform for them to talk freely. They can shed their shyness and misinterpretation of cinematic world and reality. They make a supportive bond called friendship. They will respect each other. So this will be one solution to overcome sexual assaults.

1. daneelyunus says:

Yes u rite bro co-education is good for childhood in schools. Thanks for reading my post and appreciation

22. John charles says:

really very informative article for education lovers

Thank you for appreciation and reading my post

23. Thank you admin for sharing awesome list for article submission,if possible please add more sites in list and update it. Once again thank you admin.

1. daneelyunus says:

Welcome and thank you so much for visiting my website and appreciation my posts