World Kindness Day is celebrated every year on November 13 to highlight the importance of kindness across the world. This international day encourages every kind of act which is done with kindness.
Kindness is that type of behavior, which is marked by acts of consideration, generosity, care, or worry for others with no appreciation or expectation. It exists as warm words of compassionate acts of generosity, thoughtful gestures of affection, and many more. It is a good purpose that warm sympathy and love for someone. An act of kindness of any person, which may fulfill our hearts with joy and love.
There are different ways to be kind to somebody are given below –
- Be a good listener to any person
- Help your close family members and friends in emergency conditions without any expectations.
- Good behavior with others
- To help a friend in getting a job
- Always available for help to anyone
- To recommend your friend for a job on LinkedIn
- Respect and helps old people.
- Send an inspiring message to your best friend or family member during an emergency condition.