Indian multinational telecommunication company, Airtel has launched Xstream services to provides content in different languages for 350+ live channels, and many more are known as Airtel Xstream application. It can be downloaded on several devices such as tablets, smartphones, laptops, Android TV, and tablet.
This app allows viewers to watch online movies, videos online, movies, and watches web series by using OTT (Over The Top) platforms including Zee 5, Hungama, Zee5, Eros Now HOOQ, and Alt Balaji
How to install Airtel Xstream app on Android TV or any devices– There is a procedure for installing Airtel Xstream on a TV, tablet, and laptop which are as given below –
- For installing this app, first of all, you can check the Play Store on any device and search for Airtel Xstream applications.
- Now, you have entered your mobile number on your device including tablets, Android TV, and laptop.
- After entering your mobile number, users have to enter the One Time Password (OTP) received on your device.
- After installing the app, you can enjoy the Airtel Xstream content on Android TV.
How to Download Airtel Xstream Application on Android TV or any other devices – There is a method to download Airtel Xstream Application on Android TV, desktop, laptop, and tablet
- To download this app, first of all, you should visit the website of the company i.e. www.airtelxstresm.in to download the content on your Android TV or any other devices
- After that, you can check the navigation bar
- Now, you can click on the login button on the website and enter your mobile number.
- After entering your mobile number, you will receive the four-digit OTP (One Time Password). Now, you can enter the OTP on the given box.
- Now, you can enjoy the content on Android TV or any other device. Users allow watching all your popular movies or TV shows and Live TV by using this app.
Important Note – If any person does not have Android TV then you can select Xstream Box and Xstream. The Xstream Stick offers Chromecast that operates on Android TV while Airtel Xstream Box provides content from all OTT platforms
Airtel Xstream Box – It is one of the latest DTH television which upgrades television into a smart TV and enables to watch online content by using several different OTT apps including Amazon, Netflix, Prime Video, and Hotstar. You can watch and enjoy favorite popular shows on any device and also enables voice search with a smartphone and Google Assistant use as a gamepad and remote.
The Airtel Xstream Box operates on Android 9.0 that is based on Android TV OS (Operating System) through Google Play Store. The Google Play Store has more than 5000 apps including games and these popular streaming OTT apps can be installed along with the functionality of DTH. It is one of the DTH Set Top Box which is integrated with a Chromecast and it can stream OTT content in addition to the normal DTH services. This box needs a mobile hotspot or Wi-Fi that helps in connecting with the Internet and also depends on the speed of the Internet for video streaming quality.
Conclusion – If you want to watch your favorite or popular movies, dramas and shows then use this Airtel Xstream app to enjoy popular movies or shows on your devices.