Hi friends, hope you are well and fine and having a great day.
I would like to thanks Sirisha for nominating me for this amazing award. Sirisha is very good blogger and a nice person at heart. Each blog is meant to empower, inspire and enlighten to the readers and make them feel happy, and i love reading her posts. This is my eight awards.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 5- 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
- What is your favorite thing to blog about?
Ans – When I wrote blogs then I gain the knowledge in every field such as technical, health, tourism and many more which also helps in getting the job in future as a content writer.
- Why do you like blogging?
Ans – I want to share my views and knowledge in all over the world via blogging
- What is the best book you’ve read?
Ans – I am not interested in reading books.
- Do you meditate?
Ans – No
- How do you motivate yourself during tough times?
Ans – During tough times, I write my experience in tough times and share via blogging. It helps in motivate me for future.
- What would you describe as “Soul food”?
Ans – Soul food is an old food which is traditionally prepared and taken by African American in the Southern United States. It is originated in the middle of the year 1960,s when soul was one of the common words which can be used to describe African American culture.
- What is your favorite quote?
Ans – My favorite quote is “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
- In the event of an emergency home evacuation, what is the 1st item you grab?
Ans – Money
- What is your biggest fear and how did you overcome it?
Ans – Failing in any work is my biggest fear then I work hard to overcome it.
- Do you sing? What is your favorite song?
Ans – No I am not sing.
- Are you an outgoing or stay at home type?
Ans – I am stay at home type.
Stay Home Stay Safe
Connect with me