I have been nominated by Krishna Chaitanya for Liebester Award. Thanks to dear Krishna for nominating me for this amazing award. I get this award for second time.
Krishna is a great blogger and a nice person at heart. All the blog or articles of Krishna is meant to empower, inspire and enlighten to the readers and make them feel happy, and I love reading her posts. Hope for continuing great support from Krishna in future.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
- What is your favorite thing to blog about?
Ans – If the introduction of the topic is written beautifully then it attracts large number of readers on internet and it s my favorite thing in blog.
- Why is blogging important in our time?
Ans – Now days most of the youth are interested to know everything about health benefits, digital marketing, tourism, political issue through blogs. Thus blogging is very important in this time.
- Do you ever think that you could have started this blogging journey much before then you actually did?
Ans – Before blogger I am in job and worked as a production in engineer in telecom multinational company.
- What’s your favorite book and why
Ans – I am interested in reading blogs
- What is your favorite cuisine?
Ans – During breakfast bread with butter and omlette.
- What is the one characteristic you find in all your close ones?
Ans – During emergency condition the close one help me.
- Why is self-realization important for you?
Ans – The self-realization is important for me because it can bring several benefits to the person who achieves it and helps in becoming a good person in our society.
- What are you thankful for?
Ans – I am specialty thanks to parents who helps me to make a successful person and also bloggers in all over the world including India that encourages me for writing a blog by reading my posts, appreciate and great support to me since last three years.
- What is the source of your blog inspiration?
Ans – The inspiration of my blog is to provide important facts about each subject for those students and youth who want to gain knowledge about health benefits, how to prevent serious diseases, digital marketing, physics, tourism, economics, science and technology, environment and many more.
- What is your life motto?
Ans – The main aim of my life is to become successful blogger in all over the world including India.
- If you had a chance to do something over what would it be?
Ans – I helps poor people by providing a jobs and reducing the price of essential things which is used for survival of life.
The question will remain the same for the nominees
- Farida Hakim
- Kay daisy
- Anish Nair
Congratulations to all the nominee’s for this award! I love your blogs and hence it was worth nominating for this award