Fruits – Fruits are a gift of God for human beings which contains a high source of vitamins, minerals, folates, antioxidants, phytonutrients and many more necessary nutrients for the growth of the body. The fruits ate very tasty and beneficial for a body and also used in prevents several diseases.
Health benefits of fruits – There are several health benefits of fruits are as given below
- Fruits contain healthy nutrient which is beneficial for heart diseases, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol level, vision loss, and cancer.
- It has vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fibers and phytochemicals which are essential for good health.
- It decreases the risk of overweight, obesity and type-2 diabetes.
- It has high source of potassium which reduces blood pressure and lower the risk of kidney stones and bone loss.
- Fruits contains high source of dietary fibers which decreases the risk of constipation and diverticulitis.
- Folates are present in fruits which is used in making red blood cells and beneficial for various blood related problems.
- It reduces the hair loss, bone loss, skin problems and many more problems of immune system.
- Fruits are rich in anti-oxidants and poly-flavonoids which prevent stress, depression, Alzheimer’s disease, colon cancers, free radicals, osteoporosis, age-related macular degeneration and many more ageing related diseases.
- It improves the digestive system.
- It maintains the tissues of the body, promote growth of the body, beneficial for curing wounds and makes teeth, gums, skin and hair very strong.