Tea – Tea is very popular soft drink in all over the world including India especially in winter season. All types of teas are made up of plant Camellia sinensis. Each and every person likes tea after breakfast or in evening. There are popularly two types of tea
- Black tea
- Green tea
Advantages of tea – There are some benefits of tea which are discussed below
- Tea has antioxidants which is helpful in slow down aging due to regenerates and repair of the cells.
- Tea is helpful to prevent the creation of dangerous blood clots which is the main cause of heart attacks and stroke.
- As per researches, the persons who take daily tea so they have stronger bones compared with non-tea drinkers.
- The tea is helpful in lower the risk of high blood pressure.
- Tea is benefit in decreasing the cholesterol.
- As per research, consuming daily tea may lower the risk of several cancers such as lung, prostate and breast cancer.
- Tea may also in lower the risk of Parkinson’s disease.
- The main benefit of tea is that it contains less caffeine as compared to coffee.
- It is helpful in decreasing the stress when taking a one cup of tea
- It also improve the immune system of the body
Disadvantages of tea – There are some disadvantages of consuming tea which are discussed below
- An individual who takes large amount of tea daily so it suffers possibility of gastric ulcers.
- Tea contains tannic acid which creates the problem of iron deficiency and anemia.
- Consuming large amount of tea causes diseases such as kidney disease and liver disease.
- Tea also affects your teeth which causes color the teeth.
- Taking too much of tea creates stomach problems.
- Drinking too much tea can cause excess of nicotine which is harmful for your health.
If the person takes large amount of tea should be careful for its disadvantages