A spike in your stats

I am delighted for more traffic on my websites. Thank you bloggers, readers and followers for support me. Hope for continuous support in future
Your blog, daneelyunus, appears to be getting more traffic than usual! 125 hourly views – 3 hourly views on average
A spike in your stats

16 Comments Add yours

1. Kranti says:

Congrats dear! Keep growing 😊👍

Liked by 1 person

2. Amazing! Give me tips, I’m a new blogger and need all the tips I can get! 😊

Liked by 2 people

1. You’re welcome ….. But no, I’m serious, share the knowledge! Knowledge is power – thank you 😊💛

Liked by 1 person

2. daneelyunus says:

OK you promote the articles on social media so you improve your stats

Liked by 1 person

3. I know, everyone says social media. I’m trying not to go that route. I don’t have other social media outlets aside from my blog. I just think there’s more negativity then there are positives on social media. But I know social media is where it’s at now a days.

Liked by 1 person

4. daneelyunus says:

If you are very serious then make an account on Google Adword and ads applied on your articles then a spike in your stats

Liked by 2 people

5. Ok, I’ll take a look at that! Thank you! I have WP that puts ads on my posts but not with Google. Thank you for the help! 😊🙏🏽

Liked by 1 person

6. daneelyunus says:

Welcome. When you put ads on your posts then you talk to me for increase your stats or not.

Liked by 1 person

7. I have a few companies I’m affiliated with. I’m going to check Google. Yes, I’ll let you know, thanks again!

Liked by 1 person

8. daneelyunus says:

Woow great u r expert in marketing then also you earning money through ads

Liked by 1 person

9. Haha! I wouldn’t say that! I’m yet to see a penny. I work with the companies I love and shop at. I don’t want to promote something I don’t know about. I’m new at all this, so I think time is a big factor. I appreciate your help!

Liked by 1 person

10. daneelyunus says:

When you promote your website successfully then please you will tell about hot to promote the website. You also earn money from website.

Liked by 1 person