If you are uncomfortable with a use of condom during sexual activity with your partner then there are several tips without using a condom in sexual intercourse between couples are as discussed below –
- Ensure that have both been tested – If you have sex with a partner without using a condom then should make sure that both you and your partner are not suffering from any sexually transmitted diseases with the help of an STD test first. It is one of the best ways to prevent sexually transmitted diseases without using a condom. If you have sex with your partner without knowing about sexually transmitted diseases then it is very harmful for you. If you make a sexual relationship with your partner then should be honest about their sexual diseases that make strong bonding and lowers the risk of sexually transmitted infections. For preventing the spread of all sexually transmitted infections during sexual activity without a condom then you will try to ensure that you have a comprehensive test for sexual diseases such as Syphilis, Gonorrhea, HIV, Chlamydia, Trichomonas, and herpes.
- Contraceptive medicine – If you are interested in sex with your partner without a condom then should take contraceptive medicine to avoid unwanted pregnancy. There are several contraceptive medicines that are available in the market and is important to talk with your partner about the contraceptive medicine which is best for you.
- Do not pressure for sex – When you have sex with your partner without the use of a condom then should take precautions during sexual activity. Firstly, it is important that both are ready for sex without a condom then you feel no pressure before sex. You should make sure that you and your partner are not suffering from any sexual disease that lowers the pressure during sexual activity. If you don’t know about your partner’s condition then it can lead to much more worry, stress, and anxiety.
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STD) – When you have sex with your partner without the use of a condom then it may increase the risk of sexually transmitted infections. If you are interested in sexual activity with your partner without a use of condom then should test both of you which lowers the risk of spreading sexual diseases. There are several STD tests that will provide exact results about 14 days.
- Pregnancy – If you have unprotected sex with your partner then it increases the chances of unwanted pregnancy which lowers the respect in your society. During sexual activity, when you are worried without use of a condom then should search for out emergency contraception as soon as possible.
Conclusions – Condom plays an important role in lowering sexual diseases or infections in both men and women. We should use a condom during sexual activity that may prevent the spread of sexual diseases and unwanted pregnancy which is a benefit for both boys and girls.