Introduction – The word ‘’breakfast’’ means in English to break the fasting period of the previous dinner at night The term dinner comes from old French ‘’disner’’ or breakfast refers to breaking a fast that describes the morning meal.
Breakfast is the most important meal that provides energy for the whole day to work either in school or in the office. It breaks the overnight fasting period thus its name is breakfast. Breakfast is essential for your good health by boosting your energy level for the entire day. You can take food at night with the difference from 10 to 12 hours thus, taking breakfast regularly is very important for people. During breakfast, you should take eggs with bread and healthy fruits that provide energy for the whole day.
Several individuals do not take breakfast to reduce weight but this theory is wrong. If you did not take or skip breakfast regularly then it enhances the appetite that may be responsible to increase the weight. The morning meal reduces the appetite that helps in lowering weight. You can take breakfast in a few minutes including toast, boiled eggs, fruit, snacks, and many more during your busy schedule in the morning. But if you skip or ignore the breakfast then did not focus on your studies or any official work.
Benefits of breakfast – There are several health benefits of breakfast in the morning are discussed below –
- Reduce weight – As per a study, breakfast is beneficial in lowering weight and reducing the risk of obesity that is associated with several severe diseases including high or low blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases, high cholesterol, and many more. If you leave or skip breakfast then you can eat too much in lunch that enhances the risk of obesity.
- Boost immunity – As per research, take a substantial breakfast that helps in boosting your immunity by activating immune cells. During breakfast, you can take healthy fruits, eggs, toast, and many more that help in improving your immune system.
- Provides energy – Breakfast is the first meal of the day that provides energy is important for the whole day to work efficiently. This morning meal controls the sugar level in the blood by breaking the fast in the morning and providing energy to the body that is necessary to function properly the whole day.
- Better mood – When you take breakfast regularly then it helps in improving your mood with a good meal including eggs, healthy fruits, and many more and helps in working with full efficiency in the entire day. When you sleep for 8 to 9 hours at night then become irritable during wake up in the morning but after taking breakfast it is beneficial to improve your mood throughout the day.
- Improve concentration – Taking a healthy breakfast that helps in improving concentration coordination, creativity, and keeping alert or productive throughout the morning. It also provides energy that is beneficial to keep physically active for the whole day.
- Reduces appetite – As per research, breakfast decreases appetite by taking healthy fruits that contain fiber and taking less quantity of food in lunch or dinner that helps in lowering or maintaining the weight. Thus, you should take breakfast regularly to control weight and prevent obesity.
- Lower the risk of type 2 diabetes – If you take a healthy breakfast regularly then it helps in lowering the risk of type 2 diabetes. As per a study, regularly taking a healthy breakfast reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes by about 30 percent.
- Healthy heart – Breakfast promotes a healthy heart by reducing blood pressure and maintaining a sugar level in the blood. If you leave or skip breakfast in the morning then it increases blood pressure and cholesterol levels that are harmful to your heart.
- Better memory – If you take a breakfast that contains carbohydrates and other nutrients, then it helps in improving brain functioning. You can improve concentration and memory by taking a healthy breakfast daily. Breakfast also helps in lowering the stress throughout the day.
- Improve performance – You can improve your performance by taking a healthy breakfast regularly. Breakfast is the first meal of the day that provides energy and helps in better performance for the whole day either students or professional individuals.
- Good for skin – As per research, during breakfast, taking eggs and fruits that are rich in vitamin A, and vitamin D helps in maintaining good skin of the body. Thus, if you take a healthy breakfast daily with several nutrients then it is beneficial for healthy skin.