What could be the actual reason for a mother to favor one child over the rest?

Mother’s love is unconditional towards her children. The favoritism depends upon the children behaving in the ways that gratifies mother. Generally children are rewarded with the status of becoming favorite if they make mother, or sometimes parents feel good with their behavior attitude, love and fill void in her life.

Answer Image

Reasons behind Favoritism:

Researchers say that one of the biggest factors of favoritism by mother is her perception of similarities between herself and her favorite offspring. That is the favored child is one with whom mom shared similar beliefs and values.

10 Comments Add yours

1. daneelyunus says:

Thanks for comment and reading my post

Liked by 1 person

1. This is the most honest and pure bond God has ever created!

Liked by 3 people

1. daneelyunus says:

Yes mam, thanks for comment and reading my post

Liked by 1 person

2. Belladonna says:

My mom definitely has a favorite and because of that feeling, I made sure I treated my kids equally. Terrible feeling

Liked by 3 people

1. daneelyunus says:

Great , thanks for comment and reading my post

3. ShankySalty says:

Agree with you dear👍

Liked by 2 people

4. Yes, also parents discriminate between their own children. This is not at all fair.

Liked by 1 person

1. daneelyunus says:

Yes parents discriminate between their own children is not rite

Liked by 1 person