Nainital is one of the popular hill stations in India. It is situated in the state of Uttrakhand. Everyone wants to go Nainital in the summer vacations. It is popular for beautiful lakes and amazing views of the mountains. To reach Nainital, the Kathgodam is the nearest railway station which is about 35 km.
There are several tourist spots which are discussed below
- Naini Lake – Nainital is famous for Naini Lake for watching amazing views during boating. This lake is surrounded by mountains. The visitors enjoy boating, yachting or paddling in the lake. There are many hotels and restaurants close to the lake for refreshment. The tourists, who visit Nainital, must visit Naini Lake.
- Naini peak – It is also known as China Peak. This peak is famous for trekking and horse riding in Nainital. In this peak, the visitors can enjoy the watching the amazing view the snow covered Himalayas and an magnificent view of the Nainital city. This peak is popular for horse riding and trekking. At morning, visitors also watch memorable view of sunrise.
- Tiffin top – It is situated at a height of 2290 meters and is popular for picnic spot in Nainital. The tiffin top is made in a memory of painter Dorothy Kellet so it is also called as Dorothy Seat. In this tourist spot, the visitors enjoy the beautiful views of Himalayas and Nainital.
- The Mall Road – If the tourists wants to shopping then must visit the Mall Road in Nainital. In this place, there were several restaurants, markets, street shops and many more for refreshment. In the markets, there were available sweaters, ladies shawls, and many more winter clothes. It is the beat place in for shopping in Nainital.
- Snow view point – It is very beautiful snow view spot in Nainital. Visitors also enjoy in ropeway and trekking for watch memorable views of snow -covered Himalayan range. There are several shops and restaurants for refreshment.
- Nainital zoo – It is situated at a height of 2100 meters. In the zoo, there are several animals and birds including Spot Snow Leopard, Hill Fox, Siberian Tiger, Palm Civet Cat, Wolf, Barking Deer, Himalayan Black Bear, White peacock and many more animals and birds here. Visitors must visit in the zoo for watch Himalayan animals and birds and this visit is a memorable visit in Nainital trip.
- Bhimtal lake – This Bhimtal is the most popular tourist spot and is located a height of 1370 meters above sea-level. It is around 22 kilometers from Nanital. The lake in Bhimtal is very beautiful and is surrounded by mountains. The beautiful view of lake watch through boating. Kadi chawal is most popular dish and is available each restaurant in Bhimtal. The visitors must visit Bhimtal for a beautiful lake.
- Sattal – It isone of the best tourist places in Nainital and is an interconnected group of seven fresh water lakes or Tals thus it is called as Sat Tal. It is situated near the town of Bhimtal of the Nainital district in Uttarakhand. They are the most impressive and beautiful lakes near Nainital which is surrounded by the Himalayan peaks amid an incredible assembly of oak and pine forests and dotted by colonial bungalows and artistic churches. This small town is called as the ‘Lake District of India’.
- Khurpa Taal – Khurpa Taal is one of the tourist places in Nainital and is about 12 km away from Nainital. Khurpa Taal is beautiful lake with tall trees and azure water which is situated at an height of 5500 feet.