Soup –It is one of the hot drinks especially in the winter season in our country. Soup is delicious or tasty and especially serve during the cold season. It is easily prepared and is available in several varieties such as tomato soup, cabbage soup, spinach soup, mixed vegetable soup, pumpkin soup, chicken soup, egg soup, and many more.
Health benefits of soup – There are several health benefits of soup are discussed below –
- Reduce weight – As per research, a person who takes soup regularly helps in lowering weight. The soup contains fiber and is rich in water that helps in hydrating and lowers the risk of obesity.
- Keeps warm – Soup is a very delicious and tasty hot drink that helps in keeping warm during the winter season.
- Rich in antioxidants – Vegetable soup contains a great source of antioxidants that helps in preventing the body from several symptoms of ageing such as fine lines, dark circles, wrinkles, blemishes, and many more.
- Strong bones – Vitamin D and calcium are present in the vegetable soup that helps in making a strong bone. It also helps in lowering the risk of osteoporosis in adult people and is beneficial in bone development in children.
- Improve immune system – Most of the soups including chicken soup and tomato soup contains are loaded with several nutrients and improve immunity that helps in preventing the common cold.
- Fight cancer – Tomato soup contains a great source of lycopene that may be effective against breast and prostate cancer. As per a study, lycopene may induce cell death and can slow the growth of tumor in a process called as anti-angiogenesis
- Prevent obesity – High fibers are found in the soup that keeps or feel stomach full for a long time and reduce the feeling of hunger that helps in preventing obesity.
- Keep hydrated – Great source of water, minerals, and vitamins are present in the soup that keeps your skin moisturized, hydrated, and glowing every time.