At present, obesity is one of the serious problems especially in youths worldwide that is caused by taking high rich drinks such as cold drinks, bear, coffee, alcohol, and many more and also junk foods such as pizza, maggy, burgers, choumin, and many more. Obesity is associated with several severe diseases such as heart diseases, high cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many more.
Belly fat can look bad because a large amount of fat is stored in the abdominal area that is associated with type-2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. If you reduce belly fat then it may lower the risk of several diseases such as high blood pressure, heart diseases, high cholesterol, and many more. Normally, the belly is or abdominal fat is measured with the help of measuring tape at home
There is above 35 inches (88cm) in women and 40 inches (102cm) in male people is known as abdominal fat. This type of fat reduces smartness and looks so bad especially in youngsters.
Several ways to reduce belly fat – There are several ways to reduce belly fat are discussed below –
- Do exercise daily – Physical exercise is one of the important ways to decrease weight and belly fat. To burn belly fat, you should do exercise daily in the morning that helps in reducing weight and belly fat with refreshing energy.
- Drink a large amount of water regularly– You should take a large amount of water regularly for better function of fat conversion into energy that helps in lowering belly fat. If you take less amount of water then your kidneys are water-deprived then less amount of fat converts into energy that results in belly fat.
- Do not take junk food – Now junk foods including pizza, burger, maggy, and many more gaining popularities especially in youths worldwide that is the main cause of belly fat. These junks food may also be responsible for rapidly abdominal fat. If you avoid junk foods then it may help in lowering the belly fat that can be associated with several severe diseases.
- Avoid alcohol – If you take a large amount of alcohol then it is very dangerous for your health. As per research, consumption of a large amount of alcohol may increase the risk of central obesity that extra fat is stored on the abdomen. But if you avoid alcohol then it can lower the risk of belly fat.
- Take Green Tea – Green tea contains caffeine and antioxidant epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) that help in boosting metabolism and is beneficial to reduce belly fat as per the study. The effect of green tea consumption may be enhanced with exercise to reduce belly fat.
- Do not take foods that contain trans fats – Trans fats are produced through pumping hydrogen is changed into unsaturated fats that are found in some margarine and may be added to packed foods. This type of fat causes belly fat that may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke and diabetes. To reduce belly fat, you should avoid food that contains trans fat and is also called as hydrogenated fats.
- Reduce stress – Stress may also be responsible to increase belly fat by triggering the adrenal glands to produce cortisol that is also known as the stress hormone. As per research, stress enhances the level of cortisol that increases the appetite that may cause belly fat. To decrease belly fat, there are some activities that lower stress including practicing yoga or meditation. Thus, if you reduce stress then it helps in lowering belly fat.
- Better sleep – As per research, insufficient sleep may also cause stress that may be responsible for weight gain. Thus, better sleep lowers the stress or depression that helps in lowering weight and belly fat. Inadequate sleep also enhances the appetite that may cause an increase in weight or belly fat. So, good quality sleep is beneficial to reduce the risk of belly fat.
- Avoid Sugar-Sweetened Beverages – Sugar-sweetened beverages contain a large amount of liquid fructose that can cause belly fat. Thus, you should not take liquid forms of sugar such as sugar-sweetened beverages that may be lowering belly fat.
- Morning walks regularly – It is one of the best ways to reduce weight and decrease the risk of belly fat. Morning walk is necessary, especially for old age people to lower weight because there were unable to do hard exercise. If you are an old individual and are not able to exercise then should morning walk regularly to decrease the weight or belly fat.