Hug day is also one of the important days of valentine’s week all over the world including India. A warm and gentle hug makes a strong relationship with their family members, close friends, and life partner.
There are different types of hug which convey different emotions and feelings are as given below –
- Warm bear hug – It is one of the purest expressions of love that often between lovers and friends who meet after a long time.
- Buddy hug – This type of hug is shared by two close or best friends where they wrap their arms around each other and offer a light pat on the back.
- Quick hug – It is one of the hugs, which occurs when you are in urgency for any work but do not want to miss the chance for conveying share greetings and love with a special individual.
- Snuggle hug – It is the romantic type of hug that can be shared by lovers or couples where they snug into each other’s arms and get super comfortable.
- Sleepy shoulder hug – In this type of hug, both partners wrap to each other’s arms and the girl slightly rests her head on the shoulder of a male individual. This type of hug shows the female partner feels secure and safe in the arms of her husband or boyfriend.
- Sympathy hug – This type of hug offers sympathy to those people who are in trouble or any beloved’s death.
- Polite hug – It is a formal hug that is generally shared with distant relatives or colleagues to make a social bond
- Back hug – It is a surprise hug, which signifies deep feelings during happy moments and also expresses a strong physical connection with your partner.
- Straddle hug – This type of hug is shared by romantic partners that offer private or intimate gesture and has an underlying sexual overtone.
- London bridge hug – It is a friendly embrace or formal hug if two individuals maintain a certain distance from one another and are the most awkward hug.
- Patting hug – This type of hug promote mood if you are sad or a dejected individual with an excellent indication of friendship
- Ragdoll hug – It is an interesting type of hug that signifies a one-sided relationship. This hug for that individual is a dear friend who is shy or not too comfortable with physical affection.
- Sloppy hug – Mostly this hug is shared during parties or happy occasions where you need to appear to be friendly for forming social bonds.
- Slow dance hug – It is an intimate and sweet gesture that possible on dates with your female partner or at a wedding.
- Flirty hug – It is the hug of love or the beginning of a new relationship with a female partner. It involves subtle expression and a light touch of extra attention.
- Cuddle hug – This type of hug is one of the lovely ways of showing your strong bond with your female partner with kisses and nuzzling.
- Group hug – It is a hug for special people who have developed a deep bond for several years and is maybe the friendliest type of hug.
- One-sided hug – In this type of hug, you feel undesirable and indicates to read your relationship energetic earlier
In this way, a hug plays an important role in making strong relationships either with friends or colleagues or family members or female partner. Hug also offer protection to their female on this day.
Why we celebrate Hug Day – Hug Day will be celebrated all over the world by offering sweet gesture to showcase affection and love with the special individual in their life. The sign of hugging makes people happy and build a sense of safety among them.
The hug between two individuals releases all the tension from their body and promote a good mood. A hug is also one of the best ways to show someone that you missed them a lot.