Hi friends, hope you are well and fine and having a great day.
I would like to thanks Ranjini Madhavan for nominating me for this amazing award. Ranjini is very good blogger and a nice person at heart. Each blog is meant to empower, inspire and enlighten to the readers and make them feel happy, and i love reading her posts. This is my fourth amazing award.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award. The creator of this award is Okoto Enigma!
- Answer the five questions you were asked.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers of their nominations by commenting on one of their posts.
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird/funny one.
- Share a link to some of your best posts.
Three Facts about me
- I love to write different types of blogs and reading the books
- I did not like liar person
- I like to watch live cricket match specially world cup or IPL tournaments.
My Best Posts
- How do you spend your time during this lockdown?
Ans – During lockdown write daily blogs for my website and also work at home for earning money as a freelance content writer.
- Your favorite destination
Ans – Mussoorie and Jaipur
- What makes you more happier
Ans – When I wake up early morning and sew a natural scene especially in rainy season
- Your favorite quote
Ans – My favorite quote is “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory”.
- What annoys you the most
Ans – The voice of any machine
Finally thanks again to Ranjini for nominating me this amazing award
Stay Home Stay Safe
Connect with me