Green leafy vegetables – Green leafy vegetable are very important and having several advantages in every season. It has a several source of nutrients such as soluble and insoluble fibers, vitamins which is beneficial for the growth of the body. It also benefits in controlling weight.
Advantages of green leafy vegetables – There are several health benefits of green leafy vegetables are discussed below
- Green leafy vegetables contain soluble fibers which control blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol level.
- It lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases and type-2 diabetes.
- Green leafy vegetables are rich in calcium which keeps teeth, nail, and bones strong and cure the presence of osteoporosis and arthritis.
- It is rich in folates which lower the risk of hemoglobin problems, cardiovascular diseases and memory loss.
- It contain high source of antioxidants which makes it very healthy food item.
- It contain high source of dietary fibers which decreases the risk of colon cancer.
- It has vitamin E which maintains skin very glowing and healthy.
- It helps in to prevent arthritis, age related macular degeneration ageing, cataracts, hair and skin problems.
- It contains rich in vitamin K which helps in prevents kidney calcification, arterial, and bone fragility and maintains the blood clotting process.
- The green leafy vegetables are also beneficial in keeping strong immune system, improving digestion, prevents cancer, liver detoxification, improving blood circulation and purification.